Labels

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Random Thoughts

My husband likes to tell me that I'm very random and sometimes hard to follow when I jump around from subject to subject.  I have a very 'buzzy' brain, thoughts are always running wild (mostly when I'm trying to sleep 😒) and if I don't follow a train of thought, I'm likely to lose that thought forever. (He also calls me Dory, like the forgetful fish from Finding Nemo, if that tells you anything.) Now, where was I going with this....?

Just kidding!  This post is just a bunch of random things I've been thinking of lately.  I'm hoping it will force my brain to organize a bit if I put these thoughts down on the internet forever.
  1. I have a lot to get done at work, but I have not been feeling very motivated lately.  My to-do lists just seem to get longer.  I hope I get past this soon...
  2. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with Ms. Attitude today!  I can definitely use some girl time. (I hope I remember to not go straight home after work!)
  3. I really need to finish Little A's afghan, it's so close to being done.
  4. I need to post an update on my 2017 goals.
  5. I'd rather be reading right now than working.
  6. I'm soooooo tired!
  7. I need to come up with a game plan for Super Bowl now that my family is probably coming over.
  8. I really need to mop my kitchen.
  9. I'm really glad I made my bed this morning.  One less thing to do when I get home.
  10. I need to start going through my clothes.  I've been helping get my mother in-law's house cleaned and organized and I have the sudden urge to de-clutter everything I own.
  11. I need to clean my car.
  12. Can I take a nap now?
Okay, maybe most of the things on my mind right now revolve around going to sleep.  Don't worry, I am a semi-responsible adult who will not nap at work during the day.  But maybe during lunch...?

2 comments:

  1. I'm random too so I love posts like this. I completely agree with #5. I also need to clean my car, but I would much rather pay someone to do it. There's pine needles from Christmas decorations still in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I still have Christmas decorations in mine...

      Delete