Labels

Friday, January 27, 2017

Four F's for Friday

Mr. P's favorite word is the 'F' word and in the spirit of being more positive in 2017, I decided to focus on some nicer 'F' words (because believe it or not, f&@! is not always used in the most pleasant context.😥) So there you have it -

Four F's for Friday


1. Fantastic - Big A placed in the district FBLA contest, so now he qualifies for state.  This is his second year in a row going to state (he's only been in FBLA for 2 years) and if that's not fantastic, I don't know what is! So proud - congratulations Big A!!

2. Funny -  I read this and laughed way too hard! "I just saw some idiot at the gym put a water bottle in the Pringles holder on the treadmill."  I want to do that now, but first I'll have to motivate myself to get on a treadmill...

3. Fulfilling - I completed 1 (of my 4) to-do lists at work yesterday.  I feel so much better now.

4. Factual (at least as far as the internet is concerned) - Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour (this fun fact specifically for Ms. Attitude in honor of her super fun job 😉.)

1 comment:

  1. 1. YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS BIG A!

    2. hahaha! I'd pay to see that.

    3. Go you! That's awesome!

    4. HAAHAHAHA!!! I should be pretty thin soon! :)

    PS--the "F" word is my favorite word too. Sometimes there is just no other way to fully express your feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete