Just kidding! This post is just a bunch of random things I've been thinking of lately. I'm hoping it will force my brain to organize a bit if I put these thoughts down on the internet forever.
- I have a lot to get done at work, but I have not been feeling very motivated lately. My to-do lists just seem to get longer. I hope I get past this soon...
- I'm really looking forward to hanging out with Ms. Attitude today! I can definitely use some girl time. (I hope I remember to not go straight home after work!)
- I really need to finish Little A's afghan, it's so close to being done.
- I need to post an update on my 2017 goals.
- I'd rather be reading right now than working.
- I'm soooooo tired!
- I need to come up with a game plan for Super Bowl now that my family is probably coming over.
- I really need to mop my kitchen.
- I'm really glad I made my bed this morning. One less thing to do when I get home.
- I need to start going through my clothes. I've been helping get my mother in-law's house cleaned and organized and I have the sudden urge to de-clutter everything I own.
- I need to clean my car.
- Can I take a nap now?
Okay, maybe most of the things on my mind right now revolve around going to sleep. Don't worry, I am a semi-responsible adult who will not nap at work during the day. But maybe during lunch...?