Labels

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Payback!

Okay, for those of you reading this right now, you are aware (due to it being the cause of your reading this page) that Ms. Attitude published a rather nice post about me today.  I'm a little bit behind, as I understand she's been saying great things about me on her blog for years.  Therefore, it's payback time!

To start, I want to say thanks to Ms. Attitude for the wonderful introduction to her readers and friends. You are too kind!

We have been friends for a long time, though I don't like to think about the exact number of years as it makes me feel nigh on ancient, and she's correct - we do not have a lot in common.  What we do have in common is a tendency toward nerd-ism and a love of wine.  However, our crazy friendship works out for many reasons, one of which being her easy sense of humor (she did call me funny, right?)  She is loyal and supportive and the most motivated and organized person I know.  She is also strong.  Much stronger that she gives herself credit for, and I admire her for this.  If I had half the sense of what I want to do with my life and half of the confidence or motivation she has, I might actually be doing something I love right now. Everything she does, she puts her whole heart into it.  She doesn't half-ass anything and I appreciate her enthusiasm spilling over into my own life.

Enough of that!  I promise this will be the only mushy post on my blog - I will never again say anything nice about her. Well, maybe in the future...

1 comment: