Labels

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Okay, I'm back!

Hello again!

Boy, I really thought that (seeing as how I don't have a job right now) I'd have a lot more time to post on this blog of mine.  It's funny how I've actually had less free time this past week.  Let's see what you've missed... Oh yeah, my garden is really taking off, I have good sized sprouts of almost everything I planted.  Now I have to re-pot most of it as the plants need bigger spaces.  I knew I was going to lose all of that space in the dining room!  I've also read a couple of books, so I'm only 30 books away from meeting my 50 book goal. Now, I do have to say that a few of those books weren't very big.  I've been trying to get Little A into reading, so I read the Spiderwick Chronicles with him, but it doesn't matter - I'm counting them anyway! 
Now on to job prospects.  I have an interview tomorrow!  I'm so excited about this interview.  I've really been enjoying staying home, but I do need to pay my bills, plus I'd get to travel a little bit.  Yay!  I also met up with The Enforcer yesterday and did a little bit of wedding planning.  I spent much of that time trying to get demoted to bridesmaid so I won't have to give a speech,  but The Enforcer was not having it.  Damn!  

On that note, I'll go ahead and end this post.  I have a filing cabinet to clean out.  Who said staying home isn't oodles of fun?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the interview! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete