Labels

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Weather

Ugh!  Do you know what's not fun?  Cowering in your hallway waiting for tornado sirens to go off and hoping like hell nothing will happen.  How do I know that's not fun?  Because that is what I did last night!  Luckily everything was fine, except my ability to fall asleep when it was over.  There's just something about that adrenaline rush (combined with the storm still raging outside) that just won't let me drift off into slumber.  Boo!  Oh well, I'm glad everything turned out okay.  There were some parts of the state hit a lot harder than we were, so it could have been much worse than just a little scary.  What stinks is it was so beautiful yesterday, sunny and 70.  Whatever, Missouri...


I think this is a fairly accurate description.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where you found that graphic, but it is hilarious! I didn't go to bed until after the storm had passed, but I was able to go back to sleep. The hard part was getting Melody to go out one more time before bed.

    ReplyDelete