1. Okay, I've slipped up a little in maintaining regular posts, but overall I'm still doing better than the past couple of years, so you have to give me that.
2. If you haven't been tracking my progress on Goodreads, I've read 20 books toward my 50 book goal, so far.
3. I will update my movie list so you can see what I've watched recently. I'm now up to 28 movies!
4. Woohoo!!! Both credit cards have been paid off! Now, I just need to get the rest of the bills sorted. 😃
5. Well, the plan was to pay off some of that debt and then save for a family vacation, but I'm not sure how that's going to go. Big A needs new dress clothes for FBLA and then he has State FBLA registration fees and spending money for his trip, money needed for his band trip, I need to get his tux and stuff for prom, and I still need to add him to my car insurance in April when he gets his license. All of that, plus Little A's baseball registration and all of the regular expenses like clothes and lunch money that those kids need - *sigh* - I'm just not sure we'll be able to save enough for vacation this year, but I'll keep working on it. This might just be postponed to next year.
6. I made it! Look, I completed every day of my 30 day flat belly challenge! That's so good for me. And believe me, it was hard to do some days, but I pushed through the exhaustion, the days I felt unwell, bad cramps, and I even completed a couple of nights when I might have been a little tipsy. Also, you'll be happy to hear that this didn't ruin my friendship with Ms. Attitude after all!😏 As of this point in the year, I've lost 6 pounds and I'm starting to feel better though I haven't measured myself since 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if my belly is actually flatter or if it's all in my head. Whatever, I'll take it!
7. Oh my gosh - why haven't I picked this blanket up all month and just finished it? It's not that far from being done. Maybe I'll make it a secondary goal to finish by the end of March...
8. It's getting ready to be that time to start some plants. I haven't started gardening yet, though I have some plans and will hopefully have starters ready to plant by the end of March.
9. Ugh! I still have not gone through clothes. I just haven't been able to bring myself to start this project yet. Sooo many clothes in my house! 😭
10. Spring cleaning won't be until April, so my garage will have to wait. Too many things I need to take to the dump for free.
11. Hey, I'm doing pretty good so far this year. I just keep going over everything that Big A has going on and reminding myself that he's growing up. Hopefully this will prevent everything from hitting me so hard. We'll see...
Enough about me! How are your goals going for the year?